Willis & Gambier is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Willis & Gambier may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 22nd May 2018.
You can read more about our Data Protection Policy here.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Name and job title.
• Contact information including, phone number and email address.
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
• User IP address
• Pages visited
• Device and browser
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Samson House (Celta), Morley Way, Woodston, Peterborough, PE2 7BW or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a piece of information saved by a web site on an internet user’s hard drive through their browser. The information the cookie contains is set by the site and can be used by the site whenever the user visits the site. Theres more information here.
This site uses cookie to provide essential functionality, and to help us understand how people use the site so that we can enhance it. The information stored is always anonymous.
You can control cookies using your browser (see this cookie website for details) or via the pop-up shown when first visiting this site.
The cookies we use
|Google Analytics||_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz,||Analytics is used by millions of sites worldwide to collect anonymous information about how visitors use the site.|
|Web Email||lang-implicit||Records the users choice of language.|
|WordPress Blog||wp-settings-1, wp-settings-2,wp-settings-time-1, wp-settings-time-2||Used by WordPress, the Content Management System that powers our blog.|